pat does stuff.

Monday, June 02, 2008

but if you'd listen like i want you to

i'm gonna see if i can't start updating this blog regularly. i've always wanted to keep a regular blog, but never could be bothered. previously i've held myself back because:
a) i generally hate the kinds of people who keep daily blogs,
b) i generally hate the kinds of people who read the daily blogs of others, and
c) i hardly ever see things that happen throughout my daily life as "blogworthy".
although, this isn't to say that nothing i do is blogworthy. as i glance through the blogs of others, it would seem that farts are blogworthy. it's moreso that my brain doesn't say, "i should post a blog about this!" ...and come to think of it, if my brain did say that more than once a month, i would wonder whether or not i deserve to live.

so. hey. i've been working on the animated film clip for the statics' first single, any of this. it's pretty much been consuming my entire life lately, since it's gotta be done by wednesday (and i'm fairly confident that it will be). although this kind of sucks, since i do enjoy sleeping in until noon, it's also pretty awesome. i've really been regretting not spending more of my time on animation. i'm fairly certain that if i actually just put more hours into it, i'd be a halfway decent animator. i just generally run out of steam on my ideas fairly quickly. usually, if i don't have someone jumping on my back, i'll get the project about 20% done, and never touch it again. gerard has been awesome at keeping me working on this though, and it's finally paid off. that's right, i'm finishing something. who would've thought?

my computer BSOD'd during that last paragraph. thank god our futuristic blogging technology saved my every thought as a draft, or future generations would be deprived of my 2am wafflings.
and now, if you'll excuse me, i'm off to eat some glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home