pat does stuff.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

no corners for you.

so hey! true to the name of my blog, i've been doing stuff.
last night, my good buddy daniel came over, and we wrote and recorded a song about a five-legged spider who lives in daniel's shower. his name is legs. check it out at the ample love handles myspace.

today, i started to really get into the seemingly endless task of transferring all my crap from my old laptop onto my new one. it's going okay. it's still gonna take a few more days though. i've been having trouble finding time so far. mostly cause people call me up wanting to hang out, and i say okay. SO WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?
hint: it's theirs.

and tonight, i went to my good buddy hayden's (of fist2face fame) 18th birthday party. gez, coops and i played some songs. it was magical. matt violi joined in. it was supermagical.
then i was really bored, surrounded by drunk 17-year-olds. until matt and coops both got drunk off their faces. then it was HILARIOUS.
and then i came home. coops and i were gonna stop in at maccas on the way home, and then we realised that we both have no money. so no double beef and cheese for us.

and that was the end! of all time! kind of anticlimactic if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home