pat does stuff.

Friday, January 16, 2009

you are the man for me. can i be the man for you?

a quick one before my laptop's battery dies!
i worked today, for the first time in a while. it was good times. i'm working again tomorrow, apparently.

then i met up with my good buds brendan and matt violi, and we headed into the city to see the ever-impressive celadore. they just keep getting better and better. they were supporting neon, which is pretty freakin' cool.

brendan and i played chess on his phone on the train ride home. i had him on the ropes, but he shiftily reset the game. accurate description of events? i think so.
one maccas pitstop later, and now i'm at home. matty's here too, sleeping in the granny flat.
i just re-read the first hundred pictures for sad children comics, and if i know me, i'll probably re-read the rest of them tomorrow. remind me to record a demo, too.

well, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home